Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bloggiesta!!


http://sueysbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/bloggiesta-participants-sign-up-here.html#comment-form


"It's time! Do you plan to fiesta with us the weekend of March 30, 31 and April 1? Do you have things you'd like to do on your blog that you haven't managed to get to in forever? Do you want to do those things with lots of other bloggers from all over? Talk things over with them? Bounce ideas off them? Learn from them? Teach them too?"  


I just signed up for my first Bloggiesta. I have SO many things I need to work on for my blog. I had already planned on spending my weekend posting as many reviews as possible. My second goal is to put labels or buttons underneath my blog title, so follows can have easy access to my pages. If anyone can help with that I would greatly appreciate it!

Happy Bloggiesta!!

No comments: